Welcome to AIMT Online Admission Desk
AIMT Online Admission portal is opened for admission for the session 2023-24. For details Please Read the following notice.
|Course||Eligibility||Course Fees Structure||Duration|
|Bachelor of Computer Application||10+2 or Equivalent (Science/Arts/Commerce)||Click Here||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||10+2 or Equivalent (Science/Arts/Commerce)||Click Here||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Bio-Technology||10+2 or Equivalent with Biology||Click Here||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Microbiology||10+2 or Equivalent with Biology||Click Here||3 Years|
|BA Journalism & Mass Communication||10+2 or Equivalent (Science/Arts/Commerce)||Click Here||3 Years|
|MA in Mass Communication||10+2+3 or Equivalent||Click Here||2 Years|
Instruction for online Admission form fill-up.
- A valid E-mail ID and Phone No for the registration process is mandatory to have and submit with the
application process for receiving all future correspondence.
- Before filling the online application, ensure the availability of digital form (soft copy in prescribed file format and size) of documents of the following:
i) Photo (Maximum size 100kb and JPEG format)
ii) Marksheet (Maximum size 150 kb and JPEG format)
- Before final submission of online Admission Form, read the declaration very carefully. Once the “Submit Form” button is clicked, no other changes can be made thereafter.
- After submitting Admission form then you go to ‘Payment Form’.
- The institute will verify the payment details with the bank within 24 hours. After verification you will receive admission confirmation mail.
- Before class start you have to submit hard-copy of below documents.
- 10th Mark sheet & Admit card.
- 12th Mark sheet & 12th Pass certificate (from Board/Council)
- Degree Mark sheet (I / II / III year wise or Semester wise)
- Degree Provisional Pass Certificate from University
- Original Migration Certificate (for candidates outside Assam, Other board/Council/University)
- Caste Certificate (for ST/SC/OBC)
- Passport size photographs (12 no)
- Address Proof:PRC/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card/ Adhar Card/ Bank Passbook etc.
8. Admission Help-desk numbers for any query 9859933899, 7002996762, 9864501020