The Women cell shall strive to create a better and just society by empowering female students as conscious citizen for future
To provide a platform for the development of its members, by providing them opportunities to contribute towards the betterment of the society
1. To make students conscious of Gender Equality.
2. To help students to change their mindset and attitudes towards life in terms of Women
3. To encourage greater participation and to develop responsible and value oriented leadership in Female students.
4. To build a society with social and economic gender equality as envisaged in the Indian constitution through social service.
5. To reach out to Women in the rural areas and make them aware of their social and legal rights and to equip them to stand against gender violence and gender discrimination
6. To prevent sexual harassment and to promote the general wellbeing of female students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the college.
7. To provide appropriate working conditions in respect of work, leisure, health and hygiene to further ensure that there is no hostile environment towards women at work places and that no women employee has reasonable grounds to believe that she is disadvantaged in connection with her employment.
8. To provide guidelines for the redressal of grievances related to sexual harassment of female students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the college.
9. Sensitize students on serious gender issues
10. Generate awareness of burning social issues for ensuring holistic education of students
11.Educate, empower and devise preventive measures for the prevention of gender bias and sexual harassment of students
1. Providing basic amenities for hygiene (soaps, running water, drinking water, etc), within the college premises.
2. Organizing Group discussions, Speech, Debate, Essay writing, Extempore, Posters etc on Gender issues to sensitize students.
3. Arranging lectures of highly qualified and successful Women.
4. Performing skits, street plays for creating awareness in society.
5. Sensitize students during orientation about various issues gender biasness