AIMT, through its CSR initiatives, will continue to enhance value creation in the society and in the community in which it operates, through its services, conduct & initiatives, so as to remote sustained growth for the society and community, in fulfilment of its role as a Socially Responsible Corporate, with environmental concern.
The mission of the Societal Welfare and Community Development cell, is to educate the future business leaders about how they can contribute towards the Environment and the Social Welfare. The cell serves as a vehicle to create awareness that the responsibility lies with each individual to 'Save the Earth' as well as be socially responsible. Students learn the concept of community service by working together to make a community a better place to live and they have fun as they explore their environment through recreational and Service projects in communities. The cell provides an avenue for students to acquire skills needed to identify, investigate, and experience the resolution of environmental and social welfare issues and problems.
· Ensure an increased commitment at all levels in the organization, to operate its business in an economically, socially & environmentally sustainable manner,while recognizing the interests of all its stakeholders.
· To directly or indirectly take up programmes that benefits the communities in & around its work centres and results, over a period of time» in enhancing the quality of life & economic well-being of the local populace.
To generate, through its CSR initiatives, goodwill and pride for AIMT among stakeholders and help reinforce a positive & socially responsible image of AIMT as a social entity.
Composition Of CSR Committee Of The Board
· The composition of the Societal Welfare and Community Development Committee of the Board shall be notified from time to time, in terms of the provisions of the organization.
· The present composition of the CSR Committee is - Chairman of the Committee and Director (HR), coordinator and members.
Planning & Resources
· For achieving its CSR objectives through implementation of meaningful & sustainable CSR projects or programmes, AIMT will conduct periodic events for social upliftment and environment protection.
· The unspent CSR amount in a particular year would not lapse. It would instead be carried forward to the next year for utilization for CSR activities Only.
Identification Of Focus Areas
· AIMT shall undertake CSR projects or programmes targeted at upliftment of beneficiaries belonging to the under privileged section of the society. The overarching goal of AIMT's CSR initiatives* is socio- economic empowerment of people from all disadvantaged groups, as per the intent and provisions of the organization. Keeping in view the spirit of executing CSR activities, the broad umbrella of AIMT's CSR initiatives will be titled •************** ()
· AIMT shall undertake CSR projects in sectors as identified under the provisions of the organization with special focus on the areas given below, each of which is titled by the objective they seek to achieve:
Ø (Wellness) - Nutrition, Health and Sanitation and Drinking Water projects
Ø (Towards a Bright future) — Education initiatives to under privileged section
Ø of the society
Ø (Skill) - Livelihood Generation and Skill development initiatives.
Ø (Progress)- Rural Development
Ø (Empowerment)- Women Empowerment initiatives
Ø Capable) - Care of the elderly and differently abled.
Ø (Green) - Environment centric initiatives
Monitoring And Feedback
To ensure transparency and effective implementation of the CSR Programmes undertaken at each work centre, a robust monitoring mechanism will be instituted by the company, providing for periodic monitoring at different levels using the following indicative medium:
I. Monthly Progress Report
II. Quarterly Progress Report
III. Video Conferencing
IV. Site Visits
V. Documentary evidence including photographst Films and videos.
VI. Other in - house monitoring mechanisms, as determined by Work Centre